Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Old pictures

When I went to Texas in 2008, my mom and I went through a bunch of pictures and I snagged a few to make copies of them. I made the copies and Just realized I never put them anywhere! So here are the ones I made copies of! I still have a bunch that Mom gave me to keep, that I need to take to Walgreens and upload to a disk, but here is a start!
My mom and I, I was less than a year old here.
My dad took this picture of me in Maine. I was about 2 1/2 or 3. The sut off person is Tricia. she is around 18 months to 2 yrs.

My 1st b-day! A couple of family friends (no clue who they are now), their baby, my Grandma and Grandpa, my mom, and my Aunt Lynn. My mom was in labor with Tricia but waited to go to the hospital until I had ate cake, LOL!



Me in the snow in Maine, ange 2 1/2 or 3



My Kindergarden picture. Sept 1988!


This is from Winterball 2001. My date for the evening was Tracy Bork. We went to dinner at AJ Spurs and then headed to the dance, where we met up with our friends for the evening. Good times!


This is my Grandma and Grandpa, probably in the late 1990's (my guess is '97 or '98) taken in the front yard of our house up in Bryson. I loved that place and wish grandma would have stayed there, but I understand her need to move. Perhaps one day, I will go back there!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these. Mary Ann and I enjoyed looking at them. They bring back some memories for us as well. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete