Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jody and her questions!

Jody- "Mom, what's for dinner?"
Me- "Won ton soup"
J- "Soup?!?! I LOVE soup!"
Me- "Yep"
J- "What are won tons?"

**I pull out the won tons I made earlier and show her and then measure out the broth and water and explain that I will heat it up and then put the won tons in***

J- "Oh! That looks like pineapple juice!" (she was talking about the chicken broth)
Me- really? it looks more like apple juice to me"
J- "Can I smell the won tons?"
Me "sure"
J- "they smell yummy! It is going to be so good! Oh, whats inside them?"
Me- "leftover pork from last night and shredded cabbage"
J- "Yummy! Can I help you put the green onions? You know I don't like onions right?"
Me- "how do you know if you don't try them?"
J- "I just know Mom."

and off she went to play...now I'm off to finish the soup and get dinner served....Will she eat it?

2 comments:

  1. If you want to drive the soup down we can give you a second opinion! Sounds good to me! Please give Jody and Mark our best, and tell Jody that it's time for Linner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! I'll make it up next time we get together! It was delish! Jody actually told her best friend that it was Linner...he looked at her like she was crazy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete